PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO DETERMINE YOUR TEAM’S ELIGIBILITY FOR EMPLOYMENT TRAINING PANEL FUNDING
Step 1: Verify Company Eligibility
Your company may qualify if:
- Pays into the California Unemployment Insurance Fund;
- Has an annual employee turnover rate does not exceed 20 percent; and
- Has a manufacturing NAICS code, OR can demonstrate that you face out-of-state competition
To confirm eligibility, complete the Certification Statement (CS) form
Step 2: Verify Trainee Eligibility
Your employees may qualify if they:
- Are California residents
- Are Full time employees (working 35 hours per week or more). Part time, temporary and contract employees do not qualify for funding. However, they may still participate in training
- Earn the ETP-required minimum wage, which varies by county (employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits may be counted toward wages)
- Are not currently enrolled in another ETP-funded program
Upon approval of your CS form, a CMTC team member will follow up to gather the information needed to confirm Trainee Eligibility
Step 3: Verify Training Plan & Target Funding
CMTC will help your team develop a training program that meets your needs.
- CMTC customizes training for companies ranging from 8 to100 hours. (See sample Curriculum)
- Training can be conducted at your work site or delivered virtually
- Training schedules are flexible to accommodate your team’s work schedule
- Training is conducted by CMTC subject matter / training experts. You will have the opportunity to review the trainer credentials and approve the curriculum before the program begins.
CMTC is ready to partner with you to meet your training needs! Contact your Client Advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.